[tracker2] OT2 boards [1 Attachment]
zl1vfo@yahoo.co.uk [tracker2]
2018-05-01 11:51:29 UTC
Hi Scott,

Would you by any chance still have any unpopulated OT2 v1 (or perhaps later) boards kicking around anywhere?
I have a populated one which was slimed by a slug - after cleaning off the goo and ex-slug, I discovered a number of vias have been corroded out.
So in preferance to fixing it, I was wondering if it was possible to obtain a blank board, and I'll transfer across the surviving parts and replace the others. (I have SMD rework tools available at work)

A view of the board after cleaning... (if attachments go through)

73,
de Ian ZL1VFO
Scott Miller scott@opentrac.org [tracker2]
2018-05-06 19:25:18 UTC
I'm not able to see the attachment.  Can you send it to me directly?  Is
it one of the early through-hole boards, or SMT?  I know we've got a ton
of unpopulated OT2m boards of whatever the newest revision was.  I count
at least 7 full panels of 9 boards. They're the nice black ones with
ENIG finish and 2 oz copper.

Scott
below]