[tracker2] KISS Mode on T2-135 ?
Robert Brigham rbrigham1@yahoo.com [tracker2]
2017-11-27 03:27:39 UTC
Scott,Can I use Winlink RMS Express in KISS mode with a T2-135 system? The manual suggests it's possible but there might be limitations.RobW6ZH
Scott Miller scott@opentrac.org [tracker2]
2017-11-27 19:25:33 UTC
I think it's been done.  The T2 has very little buffer space, though,
and can't handle back to back outgoing packets.  Some earlier firmware
versions also didn't handle very short packets properly.  I know that
was fixed in the T3, but I'd have to check if it was also done on the T2.

Scott